overpass - [overpass] Re: error after history import

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Re: error after history import

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] Re: error after history import
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:39:24 +0100

Hi Michael,

Am 05.11.2015 um 23:10 schrieb mmd:

> Hi,
>
> Am 04.11.2015 um 22:32 schrieb mmd:
>>
>> osmium has some option for time-filter to create a history file based on
>> a from and to-timestamp.
>>
>> osmium time-filter [OPTIONS] INPUT-FILE FROM-TIME TO-TIME
>>
>> Maybe this could be used to create a small history file for each day
>> (based on switzerland-padded-softcut.osh.pbf), and then use osmconvert
>> --out-osc just to create a diff for this day and ran update_database on it.
>>

> I'm facing some serious issues with this approach as well, both
> performance and functional wise. Opened up two new GitHub issues for
> osmium-tool now:
>
> https://github.com/osmcode/osmium-tool/issues/18

the performance issue got resolved pretty quickly by Jochen, a new
libosmim version 2.5.2 is out now.

> https://github.com/osmcode/osmium-tool/issues/19

This one involves creating a new filter program based on libosmium. As
we're always looking for new contributors to take over some tasks: are
you somewhat familiar with C++ and maybe want to fill in here?

--

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page