overpass - [overpass] error after history import

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] error after history import

  • From: michael spreng <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] error after history import
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 21:38:10 +0100

Hi

I imported the swiss extract with history from our history extract and
hourly diffs (see planet.osm.ch).
Overpass queries work fine, but history queries return an error. For example

http://overpass-turbo.osm.ch/?Q=%5Bdate%3A%222015-10-08T00%3A00%3A00Z%22%5D%0A%5Bout%3Axml%5D%3B%0A(%0A%20%20node(%7B%7Bbbox%7D%7D)%3B%0A%20%20%3C%3B%0A)%3B%0Aout%20meta%3B&C=47.36711;8.54485;20

returns the error

runtime error: open64: 128 Key has been revoked
/srv/overpass.osm.ch/db/nodes_attic_undeleted.bin
File_Blocks::read_block: Index inconsistent

I havn't seen an error during import. So before I blindly rerun the
import, what could have caused this error or is it fixable?

Thanks
Michael

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page