overpass - Re: [overpass] error after history import

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] error after history import

  • From: Roland Olbricht <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] error after history import
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 07:43:36 +0100

Hi

> I havn't seen an error during import. So before I blindly rerun the
> import, what could have caused this error or is it fixable?

The answer from mmd is essentially right. However, for smaller extracts there might be a workaround:

You can edit the script that does the call to update_database and add
--flush-size=0
to the parameters of update_database. This parameter enforces that update_database refrains from writing temporary files. I've no experience whether that works or not and how much memory it will need, but it is our best option out of the box here.

Best regards,

Roland

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page