overpass - Re: [overpass] error after history import

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] error after history import

  • From: michael spreng <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] error after history import
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 22:12:18 +0100

Hi

On 04/11/15 21:51, mmd wrote:
> Set up database update using hourly diffs. For August 1st 2015, this
> should be based on the following file (+/- 1 error margin).
>
> http://planet.osm.ch/replication/hour/000/020/173.state.txt

That requires me the have properly cut diffs for all of the history I
want to provide. And ideally I would like to provide the full history.
But We only started with the diffs in April 2013.

Could I import an ancient extract and then apply the full history dump
as a diff maybe?

Best regards,
Michael

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.