overpass - Re: [overpass] Setup question

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Setup question

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Setup question
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 13:20:34 +0100

Am 05.11.2016 um 17:49 schrieb Zecke:
> So I will restart my next attempt with a clone database - this should
> avoid the "note x used in way/relation y not found" during init, hopefully.
> Then I will configure minutely diffs, this time with the correct seq id.
> The clone databse is an empty database so it does not matter which
> planet to install to it?

A clone database is a snapshot of a "live" database at a certain point
in time. It includes basically every file needed to run a fully
populated database.

In case of the clone directory below, that's basically every osm object
version since the license change in September 2012, including all nodes,
ways, relations + meta data + indices. Also, you will find the current
sequence id in a file called replicate_id.

http://dev.overpass-api.de/clone/

To make things easier, the download_clone.sh supports downloading the
required files according to your needs (either no meta / meta / attic).

--

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page