overpass - Re: [overpass] Setup question

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Setup question

  • From: Zecke <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Setup question
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 17:34:11 +0100

Am 05.11.2016 11:08, schrieb sly (sylvain letuffe):
Le samedi 5 novembre 2016, 10:57:36 Frank Villaro-Dixon a écrit :
Hi,

Follow up question: does it matter if you set the `replicate_id' to a
number lower than the actual planet.osm replication state ? (i.e. set to
1000 instead of 1023 ?)
I have allways done that (taking as first diff the one from a few minutes
before le planet's timestamp) and never notices any problems I could link to
that.

I understand, but I suppose it does no harm to start with earlier diffs as long as the right order is kept:

adding/updating something that's already there should be no problem in case it does not produce duplicates.
Deleting sth that's not there anymore should throw a warning but also does no harm to the database integrity.

Am I right?

Best regards,
Carsten

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.