overpass - Re: [overpass] Segmentation fault (core dumped) when trying to start dispatcher

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Segmentation fault (core dumped) when trying to start dispatcher

  • From: Roland Olbricht <>
  • To: Brian Vogelgesang <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Segmentation fault (core dumped) when trying to start dispatcher
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 21:18:28 +0100

Hi,

I'm in the process of re-downloading the DB files with the download_clone.sh
- would that not work in this situation? I'm unclear what might be the next
best move.

That is what I would like to suggest you to do. It should afterwards
work fine.

I do not know the conditions of your internet connectivity. Downloading
the arond 100 GB of data here over a 1.5 MBit/s landline would take
days, thus this would be a huge burden (or de facto impossible). In a
data center it should be much faster, but it might produce costs. This
is why I have tried to state that requirement with some empathy.

For my to-do list: come around with some MD5 or similar checking scheme
such that the completeness and correctness of a download can be checked
independently of Overpass software.

Best regards,
Roland

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.