Subject: Overpass API developpement
- From: "Antoine Riche" (via overpass Mailing List) <>
- Subject: Re: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 14:14:34 +0200
This is great news and thanks for this work !
This ought to be documented on https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Overpass_API. I would do it but maybe you want to check/change the usage policy, which currently states "1000 queries per day by project" : is that still valid ? Let me know if you wish me to upate the wiki.
I noticed one glitch when using the URL in Overpass Turbo : exporting the request doesn't work : no string seems to be produced.
Le 08/09/2017 à 13:08, marc marc a écrit :
Hello, the new osm-fr overpass-api server is running. it is accessible in http and https world coverage v0.7.54 attic: no 8 cpu 16 G ram SSD we took the opportunity to make the url lighter overpass.openstreetmap.fr/api there are some details to refine and some wiki pages to update. I would like to take this opportunity to thank - Sylvain for these years spent maintaining the old server - Rodolphe who made 99% of the work of installation of the new server - Jocelyn too often forgotten - dev without which this server would not exist PS: v0.6-api proxy function is NOT reinstalled at this time, we will see this later. express yourself if you use it. Regards, Marc
- [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server, marc marc, 09/08/2017
- Re: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server, sly (sylvain letuffe), 09/08/2017
- Re: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server, Antoine Riche, 09/08/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.