Subject: Overpass API developpement
- From: marc marc <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 10:30:17 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-BE, en-US
- Authentication-results: listes.openstreetmap.fr; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;listes.openstreetmap.fr; dmarc=none action=none header.from=hotmail.com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Le 08. 09. 17 à 14:14, Antoine Riche a écrit :
> maybe you want to check/change the usage policy, which currently
> states "1000 queries per day by project" : is that still valid ?
I don't know how this limit was set. If it depends on the capacity of
the server, perhaps it will be necessary to modify it. but it is likely
that the limit describes an arbitrary limit from which a project is
large enough to use own resources.
I asked the question about the tech osm-fr mailing.
Currently, nothing changes with the limit.
> I noticed one glitch when using the URL in Overpass Turbo :
> exporting the request doesn't work : no string seems to be produced.
do you think it is a bug located at "overpass-api server" or
"overpass-turbo server" ?
Le 08. 09. 17 à 14:35, sly (sylvain letuffe) a écrit :
> ps: will help update wiki pages to reflect the new changes
- [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server, marc marc, 09/08/2017
- Re: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server, sly (sylvain letuffe), 09/08/2017
- Re: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server, Antoine Riche, 09/08/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.