overpass - Re: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server

  • From: "sly (sylvain letuffe)" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 14:35:59 +0200

Hello,

Thanks a lot guys for taking over the maintenance of this alternative public
overpass instance.

I'm sure it is positive to have more independent overpass endpoints for load
sharing and global troubleshooting.

Nice work.

ps: will help update wiki pages to reflect the new changes

--
sly, direct contact :

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Sletuffe

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.