overpass - [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server

  • From: marc marc <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [overpass] french osm-fr overpass-api server
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 11:08:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-BE, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello,

the new osm-fr overpass-api server is running.
it is accessible in http and https
world coverage
v0.7.54
attic: no
8 cpu
16 G ram
SSD

we took the opportunity to make the url lighter
overpass.openstreetmap.fr/api

there are some details to refine and some wiki pages to update.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank
- Sylvain for these years spent maintaining the old server
- Rodolphe who made 99% of the work of installation of the new server
- Jocelyn too often forgotten
- dev without which this server would not exist

PS: v0.6-api proxy function is NOT reinstalled at this time,
we will see this later. express yourself if you use it.

Regards,
Marc

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page