overpass - [overpass] Re: attic errors

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Re: attic errors

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] Re: attic errors
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 11:42:35 +0100

Hi,

Am 06.12.2015 um 11:19 schrieb michael spreng:

> Indeed, that looks like a bug in the osm history splitter. And a bad one
> as well, because that makes such an extract quite unreliable. The way
> was deleted in 2011, but this is not reflected in the extract.

I remember reporting that issue with osmconvert last year [1] and even
mentioned it on my wiki page in the Open Issues section [2].

And in fact, your osmconvert version 0.7T still has this bug, at least
for the small.osc file you used for testing.

Sorry for not noticing earlier, I somehow always assume people use the
most recent versons...

> This issue is getting out of hand ;) so much software to fix.

Well, that was sort of expected ;)

Cheers,
mmd

[1]