overpass - Re: [overpass] Re: attic errors

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Re: attic errors

  • From: Roland Olbricht <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Re: attic errors
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 22:08:21 +0100

Hi mmd,

In any case, it would be good to fix the osc file. And this is a bug to
be fixed in update_database. It should treat the case in a less
destructive way, e.g. implicitly delete the way or drop the node from
the way.

Would that also explain the error messages around node 243509609 and way
22701281 I mentioned in my post? In that case, the way was not deleted.
Still the much later deletion of the node seems to somehow backfire to
the past.

That case deserves indeed a detail investigation in the debugger. There is at least a chance that the two can be tackled together.

Another question is whether this second constellation does actually any harm. The way 22701281 is accessible without error message at any point in time.

Best
Roland

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page