overpass - Re: [overpass] Re: attic errors

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Re: attic errors

  • From: michael spreng <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Re: attic errors
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 11:19:57 +0100

On 01/12/15 21:48, mmd wrote:
> Am 01.12.2015 um 21:15 schrieb Roland Olbricht:
>> > Hi all,

>> > [...]
>> >
>> > Thank you for figuring this out. I can now easily explain the missing
>> > rest: The file isn't strictly consistent. The way 25022705 should either
>> > have been deleted in 2012, the node 272062486 should have been dropped
>> > from the way before, or the node 272062486 should not have been deleted
>> > at all in 2012.
> good catch! That's even another type of error in the osc file I didn't
> spot before.
Hi

Indeed, that looks like a bug in the osm history splitter. And a bad one
as well, because that makes such an extract quite unreliable. The way
was deleted in 2011, but this is not reflected in the extract.

This issue is getting out of hand ;) so much software to fix.

Michael

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page