overpass - [overpass] Re: compressed database info

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Re: compressed database info

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] Re: compressed database info
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:09:56 +0200

Am 30.04.2015 um 18:59 schrieb Donal Diamond:
> Got another failure when running apply_osc_to_db
>
> Reading XML file ... finished reading nodes. terminate called after
> throwing an instance of 'LZ4_Inflate::Error'
> what(): LZ4_Inflate: -4

that's quite unfortunate. However, I find it really useful to have this
feedback for a non-planet database! It should make further analysis much
easier.

Could you please sum up in a few lines, how we could replicate this? e.g.

- which exact Geofabrik extract did you use as a starting point
- which minutely diff eventually caused the crash?
- Anything else you might find important, like any changes to some of
the scripts, etc.

Best,
mmd

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.