overpass - [overpass] Outputting several sets separately in one query

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Outputting several sets separately in one query

  • From: Philipp Hamm <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [overpass] Outputting several sets separately in one query
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:20:54 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE

Hi,

first of all thanks for adding to the mailing list!

Using and outtputting multiple sets in one overpass query works fine, but is it possible to return them separately too?

For my usecase I would like to get the primary result in an element array and the related down-recursed elements in a second array.
Of course two identical queries (but differing in output) could solve this, but would be a huge waste.
Or is a second query using the osm IDs of the first response the way to do?

If relevant: I’m using JSON output

Thanks and regards,
Philipp

  • [overpass] Outputting several sets separately in one query, Philipp Hamm, 04/13/2015

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page