overpass - Re: [overpass] apply_osc_to_db not handling dispatcher problems

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] apply_osc_to_db not handling dispatcher problems

  • From: Roland Olbricht <>
  • To: , mmd <>
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] apply_osc_to_db not handling dispatcher problems
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 06:29:13 +0200

Hi,

I've created a new issue on GitHub for this, as mailing lists are a pain for status tracking:

Well, that might differ from person to person. I will answer on the list.

Please note that the list has the advantage of keeping a public archive. And it keeps a synchronized copy on all devices of all recipients of the mailing list.

Cheers,
Roland

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page