overpass - Re: [overpass] apply_osc_to_db not handling dispatcher problems

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] apply_osc_to_db not handling dispatcher problems

  • From: Igor Brejc <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] apply_osc_to_db not handling dispatcher problems
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 16:57:28 +0200

Thanks!

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 9:18 AM, mmd <> wrote:
Hi

I've created a new issue on GitHub for this, as mailing lists are a pain for status tracking:

Cheers

Hi,

I notice that if the main dispatcher stops working for some reason (file locks etc.), the apply_osc_to_db.sh script does not really detect that, instead its log reports new diffs were applied in a rapid fashion without reporting any errors (cca. 1 second for a diff, while it usually takes around 15 seconds).

After that, the DB gets inconsistent (missing nodes, ways etc.) and it's basically useless and needs to be recloned.

Igor

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page