Subject: Overpass API developpement
- From: Roland Olbricht <>
- Subject: Re: [overpass] error with attic data
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 17:40:02 +0200
I noticed that. Unfortunately, it seems that at some point in time the
OSM main database did not have a constraint for that, as the data you
have cited is verifiably on the OSM server. I am interested in using
overpass to make nice graphics for historical data. Like how many
restaurants were there in Switzerland over time. To have data back to
2007, there are now some options I guess:
- Hack overpass to ignore deletions when constructing geometries
I'm open to do that such that Overpass API behaves in a defined way.
The simplest option would be to treat objects with improper geometry as if they were deleted. Would that be OK?
- [overpass] error with attic data, michael spreng, 05/14/2016
- Re: [overpass] error with attic data, mmd, 05/14/2016
- Re: [overpass] error with attic data, Roland Olbricht, 05/15/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.