Subject: Overpass API developpement
- From: mmd <>
- Subject: Re: [overpass] error with attic data
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 23:17:39 +0200
Am 14.05.2016 um 13:46 schrieb michael spreng:
> Interestingly, the .eu [I guess you mean overpass-api.de!?] instance does
> not return this way, and I tried a
> few possible dates during which the way should exist.
please remember that way 30913536 was deleted in February 2009 already
and consequently didn't exist anymore in the first ODbL compliant planet
file. C.f. this comment in the wiki:
"The earliest possible date to return a result is 2012-09-12 06:55:00
UTC (1347432900 in epoch seconds).
It corresponds to the first change included in the first ODbL compliant
planet file, which was created on 2012-09-14. If your query asks for an
object in a state prior to what this planet file contains, Overpass API
will return the version contained in the first ODbL compliant planet. "
- [overpass] error with attic data, michael spreng, 05/14/2016
- Re: [overpass] error with attic data, mmd, 05/14/2016
- Re: [overpass] error with attic data, Roland Olbricht, 05/15/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.