overpass - Re: [overpass] LearnOverpass - Overpass Learning Platform - Exercise I Draft

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] LearnOverpass - Overpass Learning Platform - Exercise I Draft

  • From: "Arian Allenson M. Valdez" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] LearnOverpass - Overpass Learning Platform - Exercise I Draft
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

RE: Jo,

Hmm, that was a pretty subtle bug cause I couldn’t replicate it at first. I think I got it now though - I’m not sure if you got the same error, but did you get a “q” not a print argument or something to that effect?

I only seem to be able to replicate it when I have a slow connection (I was on 3g when it happened). The alert box shouldn’t appear as that should be taken care of by the new map API, so I probably missed doing a setTimeout call somewhere.

Thanks for the bug info!

RE:mmd-osd,

Big, big shoutout to mmd :3 Thanks for all the support, issues on github  and edits/comments to the draft :)

Thanks everyone!