overpass - Re: [overpass] LearnOverpass - Overpass Learning Platform - Exercise I Draft

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] LearnOverpass - Overpass Learning Platform - Exercise I Draft

  • From: Jo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] LearnOverpass - Overpass Learning Platform - Exercise I Draft
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:00:22 +0200

I sure hope the scenario can be used.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VPGgljCXrwr1ZtjKCp9xG2C0I1C_GRX6Mlk0PTejFEk/edit#heading=h.brctw0f48q4c

I added a note to put it in the public domain.

Now that the GSoC is over, how does this project continue? What's the best way to add content? Who oversees the 'whole picture' or rather story?

Is there some outline of how the story progresses? What topics are explained and in what order? To be honest, I thought the storyline was part of the GSoC project, but I guess providing a platform for hosting it, is not the easiest thing to do in itself.

Polyglot

Hello Jo!

This is definitely an awesome addition!

In fact, we’re looking into bringing everything in the exercises, adding different ‘modules’ to learn different features (i.e. MapCSS, Recursion, different export types, etc).

Thanks!