overpass - [overpass] Segmentation fault (core dumped) when trying to start dispatcher

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Segmentation fault (core dumped) when trying to start dispatcher

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] Segmentation fault (core dumped) when trying to start dispatcher
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 19:48:01 +0000

I have osm3s_query successfully installed along with the database. I can run
$EXEC_DIR/bin/osm3s_query --db-dir=$DB_DIR and get back query data.

I'm trying to start the dispatcher so I can use the Web API, but anytime I run
$EXEC_DIR/bin/dispatcher --osm-base --db-dir=$DB_DIR i get the error
"Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

I've been looking through the errors posted to the forums and StackOverflow,
but haven't found anything relevant. Does anyone have any pointers on what
might be causing this?

I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 and osm-3s_v0.7.55.7

Best
Brian

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page