overpass - [overpass] Request combining a date clause with a regex on the key

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Request combining a date clause with a regex on the key

  • From: "Antoine Riche" (via overpass Mailing List) <>
  • To: overpass <>
  • Subject: [overpass] Request combining a date clause with a regex on the key
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 22:03:41 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mail.zaclys.net w9MK3fFD009331

Hello.
I have a request that combines a regular _expression_ on the key together with a date clause : http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/D11

It does return items that do not match the regex : these ways did not have a cycleway tag at that time. If I remove the [date:] clause the returned items do match : the tag cycleway is now available on those items. If I instead remove the ~ before "cycleway" but leave the date clause, the result is empty as expected.

However the combination of the date clause with à ~ before the key does not seem to work properly. Did I find an obscure bug or I am missing something obvious ?

Regards,
Antoine.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page