overpass - Re: [overpass] Request combining a date clause with a regex on the key

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Request combining a date clause with a regex on the key

  • From: Roland Olbricht <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Request combining a date clause with a regex on the key
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 12:14:14 +0200

Hello,

thank you for asking.

I have a request that combines a regular expression on the key together with a date clause : http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/D11
[..]> However the combination of the date clause with à ~ before the key does
not seem to work properly. Did I find an obscure bug or I am missing something obvious ?

Yes, this is a bug. Please file a bug report on
https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/issues
If you do not have an coount then I can do do that for you as well.

Regards,
Roland

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page