overpass - Re: [overpass] Systemd

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Systemd

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Systemd
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 23:48:45 +0200

Am 27.10.2017 um 12:03 schrieb Igor Brejc:
I did it in my own specific case, from a Linux
> newby perspective (1), but I think a partially automated installation
> procedure would be better for the end-user.

There's a number of docker images out there with varying scope and
quality. Usually they install all required packages, compile Overpass
binaries from source code, install them including web server, download
clones / import databases.

It would be really good to have a supported and endorsed version in the
main branch, which is following best practices.

Som examples:

https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/pull/374
https://github.com/Frankkkkk/docker-overpass-api
https://github.com/mmd-osm/docker-overpass-api/
(and at least 5 others I forgot right now)

--

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page