overpass - Re: [overpass] apply_osc_to_db not handling dispatcher problems

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] apply_osc_to_db not handling dispatcher problems

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] apply_osc_to_db not handling dispatcher problems
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 19:32:23 +0200

This commit [1] introduced a slightly different error message. Instead
of "Node ... used in way/relation ... not found" you should get
something like "compute_idx_and_geometry: Node ... used in way/relation
... not found." in the log file now.

If that's not the case, can you please double check if you're really
running the latest patch? You need to see a line containing
"std::stable_sort" in overpass_api/osm-backend/node_updater.cc,
overpass_api/osm-backend/way_updater.cc and
overpass_api/osm-backend/relation_updater.cc

[1]
https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/commit/79d24edd4aa3ae4d298ef9d6238f4fd65e8da375

Am 16.09.2017 um 19:02 schrieb Igor Brejc:
> I would send you more diagnostics, but there's nothing more than what I
> reported the last time. I don't know where to get any additional logs
> other than fetch*.log, transaction.log and the journalctl output and
> none of these contains the entries you mention.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page