overpass - Re: [overpass] Segmentation fault

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Segmentation fault

  • From: Roland Olbricht <>
  • To: , Igor Brejc <>
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Segmentation fault
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 22:38:15 +0200

Hi,

> About systemd and sudo: I followed the official installation guide,
> including the service configuration:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Overpass_API/Installation&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Ubuntu_systemd

Thank you for the link. I was not aware that there is anything else than troubleshooting on that page.

The section in question has been added by somebody who has not done any edits else. I'm pretty sure it has never been tested by anybody.

I hope I can do some clean-up on that page in the following days. I'm in a train right now, and the Internet connection is shaky at best.

Best regards,

Roland

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page