overpass - Re: [overpass] Segmentation fault

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Segmentation fault

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Segmentation fault
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 19:04:54 +0200

Am 31.07.2017 um 16:38 schrieb Roland Olbricht:

> Please send again the full debugging session including the output from
> the program - it is by default interspersed with the gdb output.

It's been quite a while since the last update. Has there been some
progress on this topic? Did the issue reoccur?

Can we make sure that the download itself didn't introduce any file
corruption, which we were chasing all the time? For this purpose there's
a new github issue to have an external checksum for every single clone
file in place, see https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/issues/420.

btw: Based on a May 31st clone over at dev.overpass-api.de, I've created
a new attic database including meta data, converted it to lz4 based
compression and started applying minutely diffs. None of the issues
mentioned in this thread occurred here even after applying almost 3
months worth of minutely diffs.

--

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page