overpass - Re: [overpass] Overpass API Learning Platform - First Update

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Overpass API Learning Platform - First Update

  • From: Stephan Bösch-Plepelits <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Overpass API Learning Platform - First Update
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:24:41 +0200

On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 01:22:05AM +0800, Secret wrote:
> This week I started with the project, and have bootstrapped the application
> and you can even view it live right now here
> http://osmlab.github.io/learnoverpass/
Nice :-)

I would suggest to include a link on the front page to the Github page, to
enable people to contribute to the project (e.g. post issues about
confusing sentences or additional translations).

greetings,
Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page