overpass - Re: [overpass] batch query result to lot of 504 error

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] batch query result to lot of 504 error

  • From: marc marc <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] batch query result to lot of 504 error
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 12:23:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-BE, en-US

Hello,

I often find it counterproductive to launch too many simultaneous
processes. having too many simultaneous processes by core makes the cpu
spend more of its time switching between processes. With intensive
tasks, the ideal is often one to 2 simultaneous processes per cpu core.

Regards,
Marc

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page