overpass - [overpass] PR #475 planet minute diff will fail to update on 7 May due to http->https redirect

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] PR #475 planet minute diff will fail to update on 7 May due to http->https redirect

  • From: marc marc <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [overpass] PR #475 planet minute diff will fail to update on 7 May due to http->https redirect
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 17:18:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-BE, en-US

Hello,

https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/pull/475

Following
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2018-April/030193.html
http://planet.openstreetmap.org will be redirected to https on May 7
this also seems to apply to http://planet.osm.org
Current scripts 'll fail to follow the redirect.
it's why I change all of them (script + doc) to https

I also fix what seems to be a typo
http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute-replicate/ ->
https://planet.openstreetmap.org/replication/minute/

I took the opportunity to also make the modification for
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org which is already redirected to https

I submit this patch to minor_issue branch but it need to be raised after
tests.
Fell free to tell me if I should have submitted it on another branch

to find affected files on your own server :
egrep -Ril '(http://planet.openstreetmap.org|http://planet.osm.org)'
/path/to/your/scripts

Regards,
Marc

  • [overpass] PR #475 planet minute diff will fail to update on 7 May due to http->https redirect, marc marc, 04/09/2018

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page