overpass - [overpass] Error 4414: Index inconsistent

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Error 4414: Index inconsistent

  • From: "Klaus-Uwe Mitterer" (via overpass Mailing List) <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] Error 4414: Index inconsistent
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:55:14 +0100

Hi everybody,

I've been operating the Overpass instance at overpass.kumi.systems for a while now and just ran into a problem. I noticed that my server is getting outdated and it seems that something is wrong with my database index. Specifically, I get the following error message in fetch_osc_and_apply.sh:

> File error caught: 4417 Unknown error 4417 /opt/osm-3s_v0.7.54/db/nodes.bin File_Blocks::read_block: Index inconsistent

I don't really know how to fix that issue. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks
--
Klaus-Uwe Mitterer

Email:

XMPP:
Twitter: @kumitterer
Threema: PEBXP4H3
Telegram: @kumitterer

Skype: kumitterer
Mobile: +43 660 6340166

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This document is only intended for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you have received it, it was obviously addressed to you.
Therefore, you are free to read it, even if I didn't mean to send it to
you. However, if the contents of this email sound gibberish to you, you
were probably not the intended recipient - or you're just a mindless
cretin. If either is the case, you should immediately delete yourself
and destroy your computer. After doing this, please contact me
immediately. Well, obviously you can't use your computer for this, as
you have destroyed it. Also, you deleted yourself. Sorry, I digress...

In case I didn't send this email to you, I sincerely apologize. In
case of non-receipt of this email, I do not take any responsibility,
because it means that either you or your email provider or both use a
Microsoft Windows operating system. You know how glitchy that is, right?

Nor will I accept any liability, tacit or implied, for any damage
you may or may not incur as a result of receiving, or not, as the case
may be, from time to time, notwithstanding all liabilities implied or
otherwise and... erm... you know... whatever the case may be... IT
WASN'T ME. YOU'RE MEAN.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page