overpass - Re: [overpass] v0.7.54.9 breaks down

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] v0.7.54.9 breaks down

  • From: marc marc <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] v0.7.54.9 breaks down
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 18:08:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-BE, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello,

It look like this is the root cause of the crash of osm-fr.
we also use systemd, daemon also run using a not-system account
and we are also not connected to this account where /dev/shm was removed
we 'll move it to system account like it should be for daemon.

PS: can you fix the missing dirname in the error message ?

Regards,
Marc

Le 17. 09. 17 à 18:51, Igor Brejc a écrit :
> Nice catch! It makes sense, because the deletion occurred during the
> time I was logged off the machine (and those two systemd units run as
> that same, non-system account). I have configured that configuration
> setting that was mentioned in the solution, I'll restart the service
> from scratch and let you know.
>
> Thank you,
> Igor
>
> On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 6:30 PM, mmd
> <
>
> <mailto:>>
> wrote:
>
> Am 17.09.2017 um 17:55 schrieb Igor Brejc:
> > On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 9:13 AM, mmd wrote:
> >
> > Can you please post the output of:
> >
> > ls -l /run/shm/osm3s_*
> >

> > There are no osm* files in that directory.
> >
> > One more thing: when running lsof -p 20704 (20704 being the
> dispatcher
> > process id, as reported by "pidof dispatcher"), you should see
> what
> > happened to this file.
> >

> > Looks like it was deleted. What could be the cause of this deletion?
> >

> I found something interesting here, systemd seems to be the culprit:
>

> https://askubuntu.com/questions/884127/16-04-lts-and-dev-shm-files-disappearing/884449
>
> <https://askubuntu.com/questions/884127/16-04-lts-and-dev-shm-files-disappearing/884449>
>

> --

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.