Subject: Overpass API developpement
Re: [overpass] Recommended way to stop the area building process ?
- From: "sly (sylvain letuffe)" <>
- Subject: Re: [overpass] Recommended way to stop the area building process ?
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 14:48:58 +0200
On mardi 11 octobre 2016, Roland Olbricht wrote:
> You should afterwards delete the areas_shadow.lock file from the
> database directory. This is a protective measure to avoid that after a
> crash the osm3s_query restarts.
Good to know, I've upgrading my startup script accordingly.
> That said, it would make more sense to have a proper shutdown procedure.
> Could you please open a github issue?
> In addition: could you give details on what the undesirable side effects
> are? This could help to uncover an otherwise not yet known bug.
It is most likely that we confused a problem in the datas (our test polygon
was indeed broken) for a problem in the area building process beeing killed.
So, sorry for the noise but killing osm3s_query seams to be a safe operation
for the areas already built.
sly, direct contact :
- Re: [overpass] Recommended way to stop the area building process ?, Roland Olbricht, 10/11/2016
- Re: [overpass] Recommended way to stop the area building process ?, sly (sylvain letuffe), 10/12/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.