overpass - Re: [overpass] large size of area_blocks.bin

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] large size of area_blocks.bin

  • From: Donal Diamond <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] large size of area_blocks.bin
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 09:57:57 +0100

Thanks for looking at this.

Does  the problem only when you use bin compression, map compression or both?

On 7 September 2016 at 07:48, Roland Olbricht <> wrote:
Hi all,

I can now reproduce the issue here (on the dev server). It is a bug. The database backend doesn't reuse empty blocks in this particular setting. I'll tell you when the bug is fixed.

Best regards,

Roland

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page