overpass - [overpass] Apache Permission Error

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Apache Permission Error

  • From: Philipp Hamm <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [overpass] Apache Permission Error
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:34:16 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE

Hi everyone,

I’ve tried to setup an overpass api web server on CentOS 6.6 using Apache 2.2.15.
The static queries (without using a web server) works fine, but when I’m trying to call an url-query I get:
“Forbidden

 You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/interpreter on this server.”

I’ve already found this post http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23898866/apache-2-4-7-403-forbidden-error
and tried everything suggested in the answers (chmod 777 on all files and path-segments, “Require all granted” even if it shouldn’t apply for apache 2.2, moving installation to /var/www/osm, …) but it’s still not working.

Does anyone has an idea?

Thanks and regards,
Philipp

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.