overpass - [overpass] Re: Branch backend_compression_map

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Re: Branch backend_compression_map

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] Re: Branch backend_compression_map
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 19:40:03 +0200

Hi Roland

Am 26.05.2015 um 18:47 schrieb Roland Olbricht:

> the branch
> https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/tree/backend_compression_map
> has received the changes necessary to compress also the random access
> files (with suffix ".map"). The branch has passed all tests, hence I
> would recommend it for beta testing.

unfortunately, this reworked version of my patch immediately crashes
when applying minutely diffs. The crash can be reproduced both on a
rather small Ireland extract as well as a full planet db.

The initial db load didn't show any kind of issue, though. The same
applies to the test suite: a variety of tests didn't trigger the bug.

Please see https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/issues/215 for details.

Thanks to Donal for running tests in parallel. This saved me quite some
time!

Best regards

  • [overpass] Re: Branch backend_compression_map, mmd, 06/05/2015

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page