overpass - Re: [overpass] debugging a new overpass installation

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] debugging a new overpass installation

  • From: Richard Welty <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] debugging a new overpass installation
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:03:15 -0400

On 3/17/15 1:33 PM, mmd wrote:
> As Roland already pointed out, I would also assume you'd need to create
> directory /tmp/translate_xapi first before running a XAPI-based query.
> Without that directory mktemp will most likely fail with an error message.
that does look like it was causing the problem. i'm now getting a null
result (which is ok) instead of an error.
> Out of curiosity why don't you use Overpass QL instead of XAPI
> compatibility layer?

i was just testing some queries i've used in the past against Overpass
to try to verify that everything was working ok in the new setup. as it
happens, they were xapi queries.

richard

--

OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux