Subject: Overpass API developpement
- From: "sly (sylvain letuffe)" <>
- Subject: Re: [overpass] developpement server
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:39:46 +0100
On jeudi 19 février 2015, Roland Olbricht wrote:
> The dev-server from FOSSGIS is set up. The idea is to have one or maybe
> two copies of the database there such that new features can be tested
On my part, I'm not planning to use this server on medium term as I allready
have access to a semi-production (users are the best bug trackers !) Overpass
db on a France extract from the Openstreetmap France "chapter" that is kept
to date with diffs.
But I do really like the initiative and be happy to help.
==semi off topic==
On a wider reflexion, I think osm is laking a world community sharing server
ressources and teamwork for maintaining and developping satellites tools and
services. Core API, web site, wiki, planet exports are fine, but it's much
harder to find server ressources for other tools using those. So I'll be
closely watching how it turns out for the overpass dev server initiative !
sly, direct contact :
- [overpass] Thank your for the list, Roland Olbricht, 02/19/2015
- Re: [overpass] developpement server, sly (sylvain letuffe), 02/19/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.