overpass - Re: [overpass] New version 0.7.61

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] New version 0.7.61

  • From: Antoine Riche <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] New version 0.7.61
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:00:35 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.4.1 mail.zaclys.net 36KF0ZOv042540

Hi Roland.

Thank you for this update, I'm excited to play with way_cnt and way_link.

I wonder whether the change to reject identical requests within a short timeframe should use a slightly longer timeframe, or perhaps only reject identical requests after several tries. I'm doing some quality control using Overpass and JOSM, and I precisely want to run the same request after having changed some data, in order to find the data still to be checked. Even after a couple of minutes I had to modify the request to run it. Ok it's easy to work around that constraint, but this constraint might be a bit disconcerting...

Regards,
Antoine.