overpass - [overpass] Ubuntu 22.04.2 - no lz4 compression library support

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Ubuntu 22.04.2 - no lz4 compression library support

  • From: Igor Brejc <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] Ubuntu 22.04.2 - no lz4 compression library support
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 22:33:08 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to install Overpass 0.7.60.2 on a (clean) Ubuntu 22.04.2 server machine. I've done the steps of successfully compiling and cloning the data according to the Overpass API Installation instructions on the OSM wiki, but when I do a sample query from the command line, I get

"runtime error: Query failed with the exception: Overpass API was compiled without lz4 compression library support"

I tried installing liblz4-dev and lz4 packages and recompiling Overpass, but I still get the same error.

How do I enable lz4 support? Do I need to re-clone the database after it?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,
Igor

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page