Subject: Overpass API developpement
- From: Sarah Hoffmann <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [overpass] overpass releases
- Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 22:33:27 +0200
by chance I became aware that Overpass is already at release 0.7.58.5.
I thought that I had missed a couple of announcement mails on this list
but I can't find anything in the archives either. The installation
instructions on http://overpass-api.de/ even still point to 0.7.55,
so they are not exactly helpful either.
So I have a couple of questions about the release process:
1. Where can I follow to be notified of new releases?
2. Are there any release notes, change logs, so I can see what has
changed? Are there any update instructions for people who are running
their own installation? The most important question being naturally:
how do I update an existing installation to the new release?
3. Where is overpass currently being developed?
https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/ has been changed last on
May 19, i.e about 5 releases ago. There is a tag for 0.7.58 but
none for the minor releases. Do I really have to do a diff of
tarballs from https://dev.overpass-api.de/releases/ to figure out
what has changed?
- [overpass] overpass releases, Sarah Hoffmann, 08/04/2022
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.