overpass - [overpass] Explanation of Number of connected clients

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] Explanation of Number of connected clients

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] Explanation of Number of connected clients
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 05:34:11 +0000

Hello,
I have a process querying my local overpass instance. When I check the
dispatcher status I see at most 2 clients.
Now if I start another process to query the same overpass instance. The
dispatcher status still shows at most 2 clients.
Sorry if this is a very basic question. I would like to ensure that the
dispatcher is being fully utilized.

Thank you

  • [overpass] Explanation of Number of connected clients, rougeusered, 09/25/2019

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page