overpass - Re: [overpass] transaction log: read_aborted()

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] transaction log: read_aborted()

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] transaction log: read_aborted()
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:58:48 +0000

Hello Mr. Olbricht,
Thanks for the insight. I didn't know it was an external process that
could've done this. It's possible it's the oom killer. I thought it was the
purge command sent from some where in overpass.

Sorry for misleading you with purge_setting. I was probably thinking of
the "purge setting". I mean't purge_timeout in core/settings.cc. I couldn't
figure out if this was the cause of the read_aborted - I don't know how this
setting has any influence on overpass.

Thank you

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page