Overpass API developpement

Text archives Help

Re: [overpass] Oversized message in log file

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Oversized message in log file
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 06:35:23 +0000

Thank you Mr. Olbricht for your response. I was beginning to wonder if I had
posted to the wrong place.

Prior to your response, I bumped the query maxsize per query but not the space
argument on start up. This got through quite a bit of processing. But new
issues have cropped up. I'll try increasing the space argument.

I will post new questions, so as to isolate as much as possible the topics,
although they might be related.

The point is not to pester you but to try to resolve some of my
misunderstandings about overpass.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of page