overpass - [overpass] runtime error: Query failed with the exception:

Subject: Overpass API developpement

[overpass] runtime error: Query failed with the exception:

  • From: Igor Brejc <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [overpass] runtime error: Query failed with the exception:
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 18:49:44 +0000

Hi,

I'm running some large queries on my private instance (v0.7.54). For a certain query, after about 20 minutes of waiting, I get this cryptic error in the <remark> tag of the resulting OSM file:

runtime error: Query failed with the exception: Query failed with the exception:

Two more questions:
  1. Is there a way to see what exactly the interpreter is doing during the execution of the query? I want to find out where the most of the time is spent.
  2. Is there some kind of documentation about Overpass database? Or alternatively, which source code files should I study to figure out the structure of DB files?
Thanks,
Igor

  • [overpass] runtime error: Query failed with the exception:, Igor Brejc, 04/07/2018

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page