Subject: Overpass API developpement
- From: marc marc <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [overpass] replicate id jump + db corruption
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 16:10:03 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-BE, en-US
- Authentication-results: listes.openstreetmap.fr; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;listes.openstreetmap.fr; dmarc=none action=none header.from=hotmail.com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
strange behavior :
[168/168] -> "/tmp/osm-3s_update_YRg34J/002631278.state.txt" 
[28674/28674] -> "/tmp/osm-3s_update_YRg34J/002631278.osc.gz" 
2017-09-20 21:20:12: updating to 2631278
Reading XML file ... finished reading nodes. Flushing to database ......
Reading XML file ... finished reading ways. Flushing to database ......
Reading XML file ... finished reading relations. Flushing to database
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'File_Error'
283.osc.gz [154664/154664] ->
It try to access a file 283.osc.gz that was not yet downloaded.
It also try to use a gz file but the script gunzip all files
before running update_databse.
and the most annoying thing is that it thinks it has made the change
(next line have "updating from > 2631278", sorry I didn't keep the rest
of the file) and db was corrupt with in log file :
File_Blocks::read_block: Index inconsistent
- [overpass] replicate id jump + db corruption, marc marc, 09/22/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.