overpass - Re: [overpass] recent_changes not found

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] recent_changes not found

  • From: Roland Olbricht <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] recent_changes not found
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 06:28:24 +0200

Hi Norbert,

the recent_changes page [1] is "Not Found"?

Thank you for the notification. The file did never make it into the repository. If I can find a useable version somewhere, I will make it available again as soon as possible.

Also, the ol_diff page [2] has an error:

"TypeError: OpenLayers.Layer.OSM.Mapnik is not a constructor"

I have no idea what is going wrong here. The file itself has not changed since years. However, it could be than one of the underlying libraries had changes. I will have a look once I have reliable internet again.

Roland

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page