overpass - Re: [overpass] Merge two files .osm.bz2

Subject: Overpass API developpement

Re: [overpass] Merge two files .osm.bz2

  • From: mmd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [overpass] Merge two files .osm.bz2
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 18:24:52 +0200

Am 31.05.2017 um 08:54 schrieb mdackhe (via overpass Mailing List):
> Hello, i installed my own overpass API server. Today i only work with French
> country data and everything is ok. I would like to add the Canada but i
> don't
> know how to do that. I tried to merge two .osm files with osmconvert64 but
> i've got an error : unexpected end of file in france-latest.osm. Do you
> have a
> good method to do that ?

Hi,

Jochen already answered your question here:
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/56388/merge-two-files-osmbz2

btw: please don't post the same question across multiple sites. We read
them all anyway, so it's really a waste of time on everyone's part.

  • Re: [overpass] Merge two files .osm.bz2, mmd, 06/01/2017

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page